San Francisco Federal Crimes Attorney
Consult Marc Pelta, a Federal Crimes Lawyer in San Francisco and surrounding cities
Below are some facts regarding Federal Charges:
- Crimes that violate California law can also infringe upon federal law.
- Some cases can be tried both in state and federal courts.
- Charges dropped in state court may or may not be dropped in federal.Federal investigators are highly experienced, well staffed, and funded.
- Most federal cases result in some type of conviction.
- A prosecutor is more likely to initiate charges by indictment for federal crimes, especially for serious cases.
- Federal plea agreements aren’t always written in the best interest of the accused.
- Furthermore, a plea agreement can prevent you from a future appeal so make sure its a good one.
Send Us a Message
Disclaimer: This website and its content is an advertisement for legal services.
The information on this website is intended for general information and should not be treated as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. All cases are different and require individual assessment to determine a course of action. Please schedule an appointment – at no charge – to receive counsel from a legal professional, in order to develop a strategy to obtain the best possible results in the courtroom.