San Francisco Drug Crime Attorney
Marc Pelta: Drug Crime Lawyer in San Francisco
Here are some tips when charged with a drug crime:
- You can ask an officer “am I free to leave?”, if they do not have a warrant or reasonable cause.
- Everyone is entitled to see a search warrant before their property is searched.
- If you’re arrested, record the events that happened during the arrest (also record witness names, statements, timelines, police badge and patrol car numbers as well as any property damage.)
- Immediately document any injuries you may have sustained during an arrest.
- Do not discuss your case with anyone until a lawyer is present, no exceptions!
- Relatives or associates maybe used to testify against you, if you’ve discussed your case with them.
- Your “cellmates” can also testify against you, so don’t discuss your case in jail.
- Carefully listen to your attorney’s advice because it can save your future and freedom.
Hire a Drug Law Professional
Meet with a lawyer who is current on drug laws in California, as the narcotic legislation has changed. Fortunately, Marc Pelta is a professional in this tricky field.
We can Defend:
- Possession For Personal Use
- Possession With Intent To Sell
- Possession With Intent To Sell Within The Proximity Of A School
- Prior Drug Conviction
- All Federal Narcotic Offenses
- Prop 36 / Drug Court
- And More …Call For Details
Call Marc Pelta for a free consultation about your narcotics investigation!
Send Us a Message
Disclaimer: This website and its content is an advertisement for legal services.
The information on this website is intended for general information and should not be treated as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. All cases are different and require individual assessment to determine a course of action. Please schedule an appointment – at no charge – to receive counsel from a legal professional, in order to develop a strategy to obtain the best possible results in the courtroom.